Who Can Participate In Our Rider Rewards Program?
We invite all of our customers to join our Rider Rewards program and start earning points today. Although, commercial accounts and dealer employees are excluded from participating. Rewards can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Boneyard H-D® reserves the right to request photo identification with the proper address upon signup and Rider Rewards Coupon redemption.
How Does The Rider Rewards Program Work?
You can easily join our program during your next visit. Any of our point-of-sale associates can issue a Rider Rewards number and assign it to your retail account here at the dealership. Points will be automatically credited to your Rider Rewards account with each qualifying purchase, and points will most likely be available to redeem within 24-72 hours after purchase. Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned from the original purchase.
How Do You Use Rider Rewards Points?
Points are redeemed to a coupon that you create and print by accessing your account through the "login portal" at the top the top of this page. You will need your original Rider Rewards number and "secret pin" (provided to you during signup at the dealer) to setup your login information. The coupon will have an expiration of 30 days from the coupon's creation date, so make sure to print it and bring it to Boneyard H-D® to be used towards your next purchase.
Alternatively, you may ask any of our point-of-sale associates to use your points and create a coupon for you in-store. Please be aware that with this method, the coupon must be applied to an immediate purchase, as it will be invalid for future use.
At the time of purchase, only full coupon values will be applied, and any unused coupon dollars cannot be placed on a gift card or on account.
What Are The Coupon Values?
- 250 Points = $15 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 500 Points = $35 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 1,000 Points = $75 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 1,500 Points = $125 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 2,000 Points = $200 Rider Rewards Coupon
- 3,000 Points = $325 Rider Rewards Coupon
How Are Rider Rewards Points Earned?
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases at Boneyard H-D®. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your balance. There are higher coupon amounts at each point level, and you may choose to accumulate points over time.
What Purchases Qualify To Earn Points?
Qualified purchases include regular purchases on parts, clothing, general merchandise, and service. Purchase/item exclusions to earning points include: discounted items, gift cards, taxes, fees, online purchases, vehicle purchases, and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, labor, inspections, and collision/warranty work. Special orders may be eligible to earn points, but points will not be applied until the special-order item is paid for in-full and picked up.
How Can You Track Your Rider Rewards Points?
Register using the account login portal at the top of this page to view your current point balance. We may also send you occasional informational emails about your rewards account. You can also stop by Boneyard H-D® Harley-Davidson® and ask an associate - we would be happy to look up your balance for you.
Do Rider Rewards Points Expire?
Yes, your point balance can expire, but ONLY if you DO NOT make at least one qualifying purchase every 365 days. This way, you may carry your unused point balance from year to year.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Boneyard H-D® reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Rider Rewards Program at any time without notice. All points are given at the discretion of Boneyard H-D®. Points can be changed, removed, or added at any time. Points/rewards have no cash value.
- Any discrepancies or exceptions are decided by Boneyard H-D® management and the decisions are final.
- Boneyard H-D® may void all or a portion of a Rider Rewards member's point balance or void Rider Reward coupons if points/coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program.
- Rider Rewards cannot be combined with any other discount.